STEEL-IT polyurethane coatings has become the choice of leading off-road builders and race teams. The coatings microscopic stainless steel flake provides superior performance in protecting suspension, chassis and other crucial components that require a durable shield against corrosion, high speed stone impacts, and all other harsh conditions of off-road driving. The added benefit of weldability puts STEEL-IT at the top of all paints and coatings saving teams hours in repair time and gives the best protection for their expensive equipment.
WHAT IS STEEL-IT?
STEEL-IT coatings from Stainless Steel Coatings INC., has been in the business of perfecting their product since 1974. STEEL-IT is applied just like paint, however it contains custom-engineered 316L stainless steel flake for superior protection against corrosion, abrasion, and harsh chemicals. These microscopic 316L flakes tightly overlap to form a neat horizontal layered alignment, forming a metallic barrier film near the coating’s surface that is nearly impervious to corrosion and corrosive elements.
For information on STEEL-IT in the automotive industry click the STEEL-IT can below!!!
STEEL-IT Poly Properties:
- Superior anticorrosion coating
- Durable finishing resistant to scratching + flaking from stones and other objects.
- Is Weldable (weld through) and then able to be re-coated on top of the new weld, saving hours of prep work!
- Abrasion resistant.
- Hard, non toxic metallic finish.
- Single component coating that air dries
- Handy aerosol for easy-to-apply original jobs and touch-up work
- USDA compliant for incidental food contact.
- Withstands high-pressure washing without chipping or flaking
- The identical, high-quality coating as the Polyurethane Topcoat options available in quarts and gallons
Application of Steel It: