STEEL-IT POLYURETHANE COATINGS:
AVAILABLE IN 1 QUART
STEEL-IT polyurethane coatings has become the choice of leading off-road builders and race teams. The coatings microscopic stainless steel flake provides superior performance in protecting suspension, chassis and other crucial components that require a durable shield against corrosion, high speed stone impacts, and all other harsh conditions of off-road driving. The added benefit of weldability puts STEEL-IT at the top of all paints and coatings saving teams hours in repair time and gives the best protection for their expensive equipment.
WHAT IS STEEL-IT?
STEEL-IT coatings from Stainless Steel Coatings INC., has been in the business of perfecting their product since 1974. STEEL-IT is applied just like paint, however it contains custom-engineered 316L stainless steel flake for superior protection against corrosion, abrasion, and harsh chemicals. These microscopic 316L flakes tightly overlap to form a neat horizontal layered alignment, forming a metallic barrier film near the coating’s surface that is nearly impervious to corrosion and corrosive elements.
STEEL-IT Polyurethane Properties:
- Superior resistance to corrosive elements and conditions.
- Durable finishing resistant to scratching + flaking from stones and other objects.
- Is Weldable (weld through) and then able to be re-coated on top of the new weld, saving hours of prep work!
- Air dried, no baking required
- UV Resistant
- Abrasion resistant.
- Hard, non toxic metallic finish.
- USDA compliant for incidental food contact
- Withstands high-pressure washing without chipping or flaking