Mikes Shocks Shop is excited to now be stocking Superior Engineering’s Billet Alloy Upper Control Arms for the LandCruiser 200 Series.
These Upper Control Arms (UCA’s) from Superior Engineering are designed Suitable For Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series.
- These upper control arms are designed to correct the ball joint angle when you lift your vehicle.
- They are machined from a solid billet of Aircraft Grade 6000 Series Alloy.
- There is also allowed clearance for the coil to clear the arms during full articulation on track.
- The arms double adjustable bushes allow for adjustments to be done on the vehicle without having to remove the UCA’s from the vehicle.
- To ensure longevity the arms are finished in a hard wearing silver anodized coating.
- Superior have used durable poly bushes at the chassis end, as well as the highest quality high angle ball joints at the wheel end allow for the maximum range of movement without binding.
- Ball joints are retained with a unique double locking system ensuring the ball joint will not come loose in the worst of conditions.
If there are any questions or queries please contact us today on [email protected]