Impact Offset Evo Wired Forced Air Helmet
If you are looking for a value packed and well priced priced helmet such as Impact Racing’s 1320 helmet but need something with a fresh air port? Developed in collaboration with PCI Race Radios, the 1320 OS EVO was developed as an affordable Off-Set, top-air intake helmet. Featuring the same factory-installed off-set air-port as Impact Racings more expensive Carbon Fiber Air Draft OS20, the Impact 1320 OS provides continuous fresh air channeled through channels in the “Grey Matter” liner. Exiting directly above the face shield via three strategically placed air ports, supplies cool air across the face.
- Made in the USA
- SNELL SA 2015
- Wide, low eye port for better field of view and great view of the dash
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites
- Offset Air Inlet for additional overhead clearance of the roof of the vehicle. Connect your RaceAir hose and fresh air is pumped into three individual air channels towards the shield reducing fog
- Hook and Loop Fastener installed for Helmet Skirt (sold separately)
- Includes PCI standard, low noise, low gain microphone.
- Optional Hydration System Upgrade
- Helmet Weight: 4.5 lbs Wired (without ear cups)
- Perfect blend of leading innovations and superior workmanship
- Manufactured to offer high value and everlasting reliability
- Strict quality control ensures conformance to safety standards
Recommended Add On to Your Helmet:
MAGLOCK Air Kit: Click the photos below to view the MAGLOCK product page.
The Maglock is available at a discounted price when added to your helmet purchase. Maglock designed the Maglock Air Kit to make connecting to forced air systems, simpler, faster and safer. The Maglock system is a revolutionary way to connect your helmet to your forced air. No more zip ties, tape or fiddling around trying to lock you air host into place only to have it come loose. The patent pending MAGLOCK tech creates a rock solid seal between your helmet and your air hose that will only let go when you need it to.
Forced Air Inlet Benefits-
Helmet Sizing Chart:
If you have any questions contact us today on [email protected] or place your order online!!!