Fluid Logic Coaxial Fluid System – To Suit Forced Air Applications:
Fluid Logic hydration systems with forced-air use a Maglock® Coaxial connector to provide air and water quickly and easily.
Fluid Logic Coaxial kit:
The Pod & Coaxial kit is designed for users that have a pre-existing forced air setup for their vehicle and helmet. The Pod is the heart and brain of the Fluidlogic™ system that also connects to your IOS device via Bluetooth to allow the user to fully customize their hydration profile. Included with the Pod is the Microbutton used to visually communicate with the user and command the Fluidlogic™ system with the press of a button. All the necessary mounting, wiring and plumbing hardware is included to turn the existing fluid source into a smart hydration system with no helmet drilling or modifications.
The Fluidlogic™ Pod paired with the Coaxial system allows forced air users to connect both air and water within the same Maglock® magnetic connection. The Coaxial kit includes everything needed to completely set up one helmet and one seat in the vehicle.
- Designed to function with pre-existing forced air set ups.
- Uses a coaxial Maglock® connection to deliver water and forced air in 1 simple connection.
- IOS Bluetooth connectivity for customised water delivery.
- Microbutton for manual fluid delivery and hydration alert LED.
- All Mounting hardware, Wiring and Plumbing is included to connect to an existing fluid source.
- Includes 2 sizes of Food Graded Silicon Aquacom Microphone Covers.