Roadsafe 4WD have developed blackhawk UCA range drawing on their 30 years of experience in the manufacture & supply of chassis parts. Blackhawk UCA’s have been developed alongside industry experts to ensure vehicle fitment is comprehensive and that there is no fouling, contact or issues with the product. Roadsafe Blackhawk UCA’s are ADR compliant. The upper control arms have been FEA tested with results revied by VASS engineering showing the UCA’s to be 3 times stiffer than the OE UCA.
Features of the Blackhawk UCA:
- 3 degrees of fixed Caster correction, we’ve identified this as a good amount of correction required for lifts ranging from 30-70mm, by providing a bulk – fixed amount of caster, this offers the ability to utilise the factory adjustment to fine tune the caster required for your vehicles lift, with the UCA not being the limiting factor for increased droop relative to the other components.
- Camber change to meet OE spec, if your application requires increased camber, we can offer offset bushings to provide more camber.
- Clearance to larger aftermarket wheels & tyres – we often see larger than standard size tyres with wheel offsets having clearance issues to the OE UCA, our Blackhawk UCA’s minimise this as much as possible.
- Clearance to suspension components & chassis – a large number of OE UCA’s hit the coil or the chassis mounts on during the suspension travel limiting the amount of travel you can achieve, with revised bends and clearances identified the Blackhawk UCA’s will not contact the strut or the chassis limiting travel unless specifically designed to do so.
The manufacturing process is controlled by Roadsafe with a range of Quality Assurance procedures in place, some of these include…
- Welding specifications, Material & procedure
- Material selection
- Manufacturing jigs inspected for conformity regularly
- Random post manufacturing QC checks
- IATF number 0224504 – Manufacture of steering and suspension parts