Black Bear Mud Terrain Tyres
1. The internal structure possesses reinforcing material: frame made of high strength steel belt +3 layer polyester carcass materials to improve high-speed stability and durability, while maintaining high impact resistance strength.
2. Rough aggressive style pattern design: horizontal 4 chunks of tread design, greatly improving tire grip on bad roads, development-shoulder block, wide lateral, and pit slopes provide strong traction for climbing.
3. Studded shoulder tread design: Let the tires successfully break the ice in the harsh winter weather and climb mountains with ease.
4. Ultra-thick sidewall tread design: Shoulder tread extended to the sidewall is designed to ensure the tire side impact forces providing strong traction while climbing slopes.
5. A small ditch shoulder rib design: Further improves tire safety, ensures tire from punctures at the bottom of the tread.
6. Tiny steel Design: Tire wet skid resistance improves braking performance, strengthening the grip tread.
7. A special formulation: high wear-resistant tread compound formulates low heat, high tire side rigidity formulation improves impact resistance, ensuring driving safety.
8. Sidewall design rim protection boss: Lets the rim and the tire remain close, while avoiding the side of the rim to be hit.
Tyre specifications may not be up to date/ accurate. Please contact or see manufacture specifications for detailed specifications.
If you have any questions contact us today on [email protected] or place your order online!!!